Each and every of your emails sent to your recipients should grab their attention, keep them updated and make them act (subscribe, buy, pre-order, etc.). Only valuable information can accomplish such goals and transform your subscribers into customers. This is what I want to talk about today – what are the TOP 3 values of the perfect email marketing campaign. Please see them below, I will try keeping them short to make it easier to follow and remember.Monetary value. You should try include free coupons, discounts, special codes, etc, in your mailings. Remember the rule – saving money equals earning money, so let your subscribers to earn a little and they will love you.Informational value. Make the information you include in your mailings as useful as possible. Write about the tips and tricks that can be implemented using your product, don’t just write about your product, try explaining niches customers can use your product in, discuss techniques, etc.Opportunity value. Make your subscribers feel special – give them something custom, that not everyone can get: special preview of your product, some contests for subscribers only. Give them something special, make them feel special and they will love you.If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
Amazon Hottest Downloads
AWeber EmailMarketing Solutions
Email Marketing Top Pages
EmailMarketing Tips From Aweber
EmailMarketing Recent Articles
- Email Marketing Strategy Tips – Improve Your Email Campaign (Video)
- 5 Popunder Tips for Contemporary Design
- The CB Crash Course! – How You Can Skyrocket Your CB Knowledge
- Marketing Downloads & Community Membership
- Zero to Email Marketing Success (Social Media Marketing for Results)
- Inbox: Learn How To Create & Send Effective Email Marketing Campaigns.
- Blog Marketing for Niche Bloggers – 7 Top Tips
- Eight Unusual Tips for Better Web Site Linking
- Email Marketing Tips for Your Subscription Form
- Four Core Press Release Services