Each and every of your emails sent to your recipients should grab their attention, keep them updated and make them act (subscribe, buy, pre-order, etc.). Only valuable information can accomplish such goals and transform your subscribers into customers. This is what I want to talk about today – what are the TOP 3 values of the perfect email marketing campaign. Please see them below, I will try keeping them short to make it easier to follow and remember.Monetary value. You should try include free coupons, discounts, special codes, etc, in your mailings. Remember the rule – saving money equals earning money, so let your subscribers to earn a little and they will love you.Informational value. Make the information you include in your mailings as useful as possible. Write about the tips and tricks that can be implemented using your product, don’t just write about your product, try explaining niches customers can use your product in, discuss techniques, etc.Opportunity value. Make your subscribers feel special – give them something custom, that not everyone can get: special preview of your product, some contests for subscribers only. Give them something special, make them feel special and they will love you.If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
Amazon Hottest Downloads
AWeber EmailMarketing Solutions
Email Marketing Top Pages
EmailMarketing Tips From Aweber
EmailMarketing Recent Articles
- Website Promotion: Doing It Yourself
- Email List Building Strategies – Speedy List Building Secrets That Will Increase Your Opt-In Rate: Learn the secret of email list building strategies … email list of subscribers in 30 days
- Advanced Email Marketing
- Personal Trainer Marketing Secrets!
- Hot Response Email Marketing: How to Get Your Subscribers to Open, Read and Take Action Whenever You Send an Email (Marketing Matters)
- Increase Your Business’s Bottom Line With Targeted Web Traffic
- Do You Run Legal Email Campaigns? Top 9 Aspects to Check!
- The Ultimate Guide To Building And Marketing Your Business With Google
- Tips for Writing Press Releases
- Attraction Marketing Blueprint